• Subscribe
  • When did you start using PH, and why are you still using it?

Adam Lui
    25 replies

Replies

Fawad Alam
    Hey! Ramzan here. Started using PH a couple of years ago after a friend recommended it. Honestly, I've stuck with it mainly because of habit and it's been pretty reliable for me. Why fix something if it ain't broke, right? 😉 How about you, Any alternatives you'd suggest?
    Adam Lui
    @fawad_alam hey, I joined years ago too but didn't become active till recently. There are not alternatives like this, this is truly a unique site
    Dude, I jumped into the Product Hunt (PH) wagon a while back, and you know what? It's been this goldmine of inspiration and connections. But let me tell you, AiToolsKit.ai has been my PH buddy, helping me put my best foot forward. When I'm writing up my PH posts, it's like having this content whisperer that crafts descriptions that grab attention. And the SEO game? Oh, it suggests keywords that ensure my posts shine on the platform. But hold up – it's not just about PH; this tool's like a social media guru. It knows how to create posts that spark conversations and get the community talking. So, while I started using PH to stay in the loop, with AiToolsKit.ai on my side, I'm making sure my PH game is strong, standing out in a sea of awesome projects. But here's the kicker – AiToolsKit.ai isn't just about PH; it's about a whole lot more. It helps me with marketing strategies that get my projects noticed and assists in project management that keeps things on track. It's like having this digital helper that ensures I'm covering all the bases. So, why am I still using PH? Because with AiToolsKit.ai, it's not just about using the platform; it's about maximizing its potential. It's like having this marketing and productivity coach that's there to make sure every PH post I make counts, connecting me with the right people and opportunities. So, PH is still my go-to, and AiToolsKit.ai is my PH wingman, making sure I'm making waves in the PH universe.
    Amelia Charlie
    A year ago, and still here to support people.
    Aristo Coutinho
    IDK when I started but I am here for exploring new products
    Sergei Petrov
    Over a year ago. There are interesting projects, discussions and many active ambitious people!
    Evelyn Harris
    About few months ago, Just to stay updated.
    Developer X
    Recently started because of it is first and major "land" of entrepreneurs
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Just today. I heard it's a great network of like-minded people.
    Freya
    Dont remember the date but almost 6 months ago now
    Hina Shehzad
    I started using it a year ago, but my account got restricted or banned due to inactivity and some other things. Now I have come up with new ideas and thoughts regarding PH. I am here to build my community again—the important thing is to explore new ways and support others in their efforts.
    edward
    I'm here to provide information and answer questions up until September 2021. If you're referring to a specific platform or topic that has emerged or evolved after that date, I might not have the relevant details. Please provide more context or information so I can assist you accordingly. https://videothreadsdownloader.com/