• Subscribe
  • When do you usually check your social media for the first time each day?

Abdul Rehman
    15 replies

Replies

Oliver Thomes
    Right after waking up and when you check?
    Liu Alex
    8 am everyday
    lilly william
    I usually check my social media for the first time each day in the early morning, right after I wake up. It has become a routine to grab my phone and scroll through my feeds while still in bed. This habit allows me to catch up on overnight updates, fertilizer for jasmine plant glance at the latest news and trends. It’s a moment of relaxation before the busyness of the day begins, giving me a sense of connection and awareness of what’s happening around me. However, I try to keep this initial check brief to avoid getting too absorbed and to start my day on a productive note.
    Lenny Jean
    While sleeping too. 😶
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I have specified my hours of usage and try to stick to it :D
    Joseph D Garner
    Mostly when i wake up
    Annie Engelhardth
    Honestly, I try to resist the urge until after breakfast, but sometimes curiosity gets the best of me!
    John Brown
    I'm all about that morning routine, so social media has to wait until after my workout.
    Eugenie Thompson
    First thing I do? Reach for my phone and scroll through updates, no shame!
    Deandre Akkuratov
    check my social media right after waking up to catch up on news and updates. It's like my morning newspaper!
    Joseph Lucio
    I prefer not to touch social media until the afternoon to start my day with more focus and less distraction.
    Emilio Chongbang
    I'm constantly checking social media throughout the day, especially for work and personal updates. It's become a habit!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I voted for Constantly throughout the day but for the very first time after my morning workout :)