• Subscribe
  • When is the Optimal Day to Launch Your Product?

Narendra Solanki
    4 replies
    Launching a product is a significant milestone for any business. The choice of the day can impact the initial traction, media coverage, and overall reception of the product in the market. While some suggest launching early in the week to capture the attention of the working audience, others believe that targeting weekend browsers might be more strategic. Let's discuss the pros and cons of various launch days and share experiences to determine the best day for a product roll-out.

Replies

Eden
    Honestly, I have a feeling it doesn't matter THAT much. Mostly because you can always launch again and again
    Narendra Solanki
    @entreeden Thanks for sharing your perspective. I agree that re-launching or re-promoting can offer multiple opportunities. However, do you think that the initial launch has a psychological effect on first impressions, which can be crucial for some products or brands?
    Eden
    @narendra_solanki Eh, I don't think so. Think of the biggest brands you know about -- AirBnB, Uber, etc. Do you actually remember their first launch? Probably not. I think people put too much weight on that, and it's more important just to get something out. 🚀
    Salar Davari
    Everybody asks this question. I myself asked it a week ago. The bottom line is that you must have good product and build a big community around it. The day can't make a big difference. By the way, we're looking for feedback. Please check on our product and let us know what you think. ( AI HomeDesign).