• Subscribe
  • When to add channels to paid acquisition channels?

Casper Brix
    3 replies
    Hey Hunters! When are you considering adding paid channels to your products? I mean, is there a certain moment when you choose to do it (X $ revenue or X amount of users)? We're getting an increased number of users on First Book ai but prefer not to allocate money to ads. Rather spend them on building the product. What works for you?

Replies

Leo Sebastian Callahan
    I'd say it depends on your growth goals and current traction. If you're starting to see strong organic growth and engagement, you may want to consider adding some paid channels to accelerate that. But I agree that early on it often makes more sense to focus resources on improving the core product. You could always test some small paid campaigns and see how they perform before ramping up spend. Also curious what others have found works well for them in terms of timing and channels for paid acquisition!
    Casper Brix
    @leosebastiancallahan Thanks, Leo! What channels would you start testing on? Meta, Google?
    Natalia Toth
    In our case, paid ads (on LinkedIn) were one of two promotion channels we used for many months after the product was launched (the other channel being cold direct outreach). Neither worked too well. I have an assumption that many companies start with paid ads because they allegedly bring quick results, but this channel becomes less and less cost efficient over time