• Subscribe
  • When will you stop working?

Emin Araki
    17 replies

Replies

Abel Lopez
    When will I stop working? Likely the day my To-Do list decides to finish itselfโ€ฆ or when I finally convince myself that binge-watching counts as productivity ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ
    Emin Araki
    @abelo I mean Nofing.com convinced me that doing nothing counts as productivity, donโ€˜t see any problem here
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I cannot imagine stopping working. With working โ€“ I am learning โ€“ anytime I learn, I feel with purpose and alive. My answer: Do not plan to stop working. :)
    Alexander Galitsky
    On the Christmas Eve. Iโ€™m gonna have to much alcohol in my blood, sir
    Anmol Momin
    Launching soon!
    The type of work might change. I might try new things but I don't think i can stop working. Being busy is one of the blessings!
    Dedew
    When passion fades and curiosity runs dryโ€”so, not anytime soon!
    Niranjan Fartare
    @eminaraki Awesome UI on Nofing.com!
    Winston.
    I feel alive when I am working. :) How about you?
    Emin Araki
    @winston_appsallset I agree with you. I feel the same way. Working has become such a part of me that I can't even imagine not working anymore. Maybe the type of work will change over time, but I'll probably never really stop.
    Evelyn Rose Sinclair
    Hah, for me it'll be when my crypto investments moon ๐Ÿš€ or my AI assistant learns to run my whole business on autopilot! ๐Ÿค– But realistically, probably when the kids are grown and I've got enough saved up to spend my days golfing. โ›ณ Either that or they'll have to drag me kicking and screaming from my desk chair when I'm 90! ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ’ผ
    Jonathan Edward Brooks
    Same question here ๐Ÿ˜… I'll probably stop working when my AI assistant can finish all my tasks for me while I binge-watch shows guilt-free! ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ“บ But in all seriousness, I think the key is finding a good work-life balance and knowing when to step back, delegate, and make time for the things that matter most outside of work. It's a constant challenge!
    Ruby Josephine Winters
    Probably when my to-do list stops spawning new tasks faster than tribbles! ๐Ÿ™ƒ But seriously, I think retirement will come when I feel fulfilled with my work and have built up sufficient savings to enjoy the later chapters of life. Of course, with how much I love what I do, 'retirement' may just mean working on my own passion projects instead! ๐Ÿง‘๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ”ฌ