• Subscribe
  • When you will stop that your product idea doesn't work any more?

amanah alfian
    3 replies
    I know building a product is super super difficult. Starting from validating the idea, prototyping, release to market and gather feed back looping to iterate in better ways. Most of people romantize their product as their babies, but not. To reduce the worst possibility, especially our mental condition. When will you say to stop our hypothesis of your product doesn't work anymore? And restart to start over it again.

Replies

Raisa Shafiyyullah
    When the funding is running out and you can't keep supporting it yourself, you can always keep it as your side project, but eventually, you'll move on to other things. We all have tons of ideas, but sometimes only one or a few get executed. So whenever you see there's no way out, you can always work on your next idea. I think once you've launched or iterated a product, the next one will be easier. Build as many as you can and gain many experiences from them.
    amanah alfian
    @raisans I do agree with you. Sometimes, we need to fail fast, learn fast, and start over it again. Gaining more trial and error to find the best. Some best product never been crafted easily. Everything just worth to fight for. Thank you Mas Raisa for the insight :)