• Subscribe
  • Where could you potentially launch your product?

Yannick
    20 replies
    - Product Hunt [ obvisouly ] : show what you built to fellow builders - Indie Hackers : show what you built to fellow builders - Hacker News : show what you built to people ready to try your tool - Reddit : show what you built to potential users channels - Discord : show what you built to potential users channels - X : show what you built to potential users channels or followers Any others ? Edit : New ones : - Linkedin : show what you built to potential users channels or followers - DevHunt : show what you built to fellow dev builders - Betalist : show what you built to fellow builders

Replies

Simon Peter Damian
    I think LinkedIn is also a good channel
    Shivangi Awasthi
    LinkedIn and Email Marketing to your Network. Also, depending on your target audience social media (Facebook/Instagram/ TikTok) could help gain customers.
    Geri Máté
    DevHunt. It's a fairly new platform, similar to Product Hunt, but it focuses on developer tools. We were #1 there last week.
    Maksym Skrypka
    LinkedIn + X. I share my product in these social networks
    Yannick
    @maksym_skrypka Thanks to your followers or you focus on channels and communities ?
    Daniela Uemura
    The more I explore Reddit, the more I realize how my target audience is deeply engaged in groups and discussions there. I see much more potential in focusing on Reddit than on Linkedin lately.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    JVZoo and Clickbank
    Yannick
    @dzaitzow What are these ? Like Betalist ? I forgot to mention Betalist