• Subscribe
  • Where do you find the best links for your niche interests? ๐Ÿ”—

Dan Monaghan
    6 replies
    Do you have a favorite source or person who always shares really useful links for your interests? I often find myself stuck with the same old Google results, feeling like there must be more valuable content hiding out there.

Replies

Arindam Vaidya
    I too find myself in the same mudhole, but I find some respite while hovering through Quora, Redditt, or Medium
    Ronald Young
    I find some great niche links on Twitter by following thought leaders in the space. Also been diving into Substack newsletters lately - tons of curated content there if you can find the right ones to subscribe to. Oh and don't sleep on good ol' Google Alerts!
    Nicholas Ryan Carter
    I usually find good niche links thru Twitter - following key peeps in ur space and checking what they share/engage with. Reddit subs can also surface some gems if u dig around the noise. Recently been trying out Refind.com too - u can follow topics and peeps, and it curates relevant links. Worth checking out!
    Deacon
    I totally understand the frustration of sifting through repetitive search results! Having a go-to source or person for fresh, useful links can make a big difference. For instance, if you're into gaming, you might want to check out reviews or forums that discuss the best racing game for Androidโ€”like CarX Street Drive. This game stands out with its realistic graphics and extensive car customization options, making it a must-play for racing enthusiasts. Exploring specialized content can help you uncover hidden gems in both gaming and other interests!
    Mr Jhon
    I totally get that! For me, niche blogs and communities are often goldmines for finding valuable content. I also follow a few people on Twitter who regularly share insightful links related to my interests. It really helps break out of the Google bubble! Phoenix
    Mr Jhon
    Cold Frontiers is a UK-based organization dedicated to providing expert guidance and support in polar expeditions, adventure travel, and remote area consultancy. With a deep passion for exploring some of the most challenging and extreme environments on Earth, Cold Frontiers offers bespoke expedition planning, training, and safety services for individuals, groups, and organizations seeking to venture into polar regions. Their expertise spans both Arctic and Antarctic regions, ensuring that clients are equipped with the knowledge, tools, and strategies needed to safely navigate and thrive in some of the planetโ€™s harshest climates. Deliverabilit