• Subscribe
  • Where you use Product Hunt? Mobile or Desktop?

Sidra Arif
    17 replies
    I recently started using Ph on Mobile and I can't see the coming soon page option and neither it open the notify page. Have you noticed this?

Replies

Saif Ullah Khalid
    Bubbl Widget
    Launching soon!
    Mostly on Desktop. There are certain glitches in the App.
    Anastasia Liamets
    Only mobile. Love to check out new launches every morning, very user friendly interface. Use desktop or Chrome to notify myself for a specific launch. 🚀
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @anliamets If you use both then it is great but only using mobile is like using half of the features.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    I always wake up in the morning and make sure I use the app to increase my streak (not sure why I care so much haha) from there I do all engagement on my desktop.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @sidraarifali Yea totally - I don't know if it means anything - It also encourages me to hop in and engage with the community on a daily basis.
    Sirina D
    Desktop x 2.
    Tanya Sharath
    I primarily use Product Hunt on Desktop. While the mobile experience is convenient, I've noticed limitations in accessing features like the coming soon page and notify option. Desktop provides a more comprehensive view and access to functionalities.
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @tanya_sharath Yes i have also faced the same problems, I guess there app is still in development stages.
    Thomas Yanik
    I use ph on Desktop.
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    @thomas_yanik Have you ever used the PH App?
    Charles
    In Both device but mostly in Desktop..
    Diksha Patro B
    Both but 80% of the time on desktop
    Lisa Blum
    Always on Desktop.