• Subscribe
  • Which 4 books have had the most profound impact on your life, and why?

Harshil Patel
    3 replies
    Here's my list: 1. Sprint by Jake Knapp | This book gave me a design framework like none other + made me a designer. 2. The Power of Moments by Chip & Dan Heath | It changed my outlook on life and experiences. Plus, one of the most important lessons on experience design can be found in here. 3. Steal Like An Artist by Austin Kelon | Shortest book, biggest impact. The books talks about stealing influences from people who have made it but in style. 4. Linchpin by Seth Godin | Challenges every existing schema of one's professional existence πŸ’₯

Replies

Kabir Haynes
    I am not a book worm so I can suggest :P
    Olivia Jane Mitchell
    1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho | It taught me to always chase my dreams and see the world as alive with possibility. 2. Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl | A profound lesson in finding meaning and purpose even amidst extreme suffering. 3. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman | Completely changed how I think about thinking and opened my eyes to the many cognitive biases that shape our behavior. 4. The Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu | Ancient wisdom on living with simplicity, patience, compassion and in harmony with the Tao. Grounds me whenever life feels chaotic.
    Harshil Patel
    @oliviajanemitchell I have the first two but yet to pick these up. 3rd sounds interesting. Does it follow the Ikigai route? πŸ€”