• Subscribe
  • Which AI Marketing Tool Do You Use Daily?

Omar Ghorbel
    4 replies
    Hey everyone! I'm curious to know which AI marketing tools have become a part of your daily routine. Whether it's for social media management, content creation, email marketing, or analytics, I'd love to hear about the tools you're using and how theyโ€™ve impacted your workflow. Which AI marketing tool do you use daily? What specific features do you find most valuable? Is there anything you wish these tools could do better? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and discovering new tools!

Replies

Naomi | Beeyond AI
    For content creation, I primarily use our own in-house product: beeyondai.com By the way, we are launching it soon here, on next Monday. And any form of support would be appreciated! ๐Ÿ™
    Andreas Sohns
    I rely on SEMrush's AI tools for SEO and keyword research.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @omar_ghoo! ๐Ÿ˜„ For me, it's all about using HubSpot's AI features daily, especially for email marketing and analytics. The predictive lead scoring has transformed how we prioritize outreach. The way it automates A/B testing is also a game-changer. What about you? Any must-try tools from your experience? Cheers! ๐Ÿš€
    Gurkaran Singh
    I rely on AI-powered email marketing tools daily to navigate the vast sea of data. The features I cherish most are the smart segmentation and automated campaigns - they're like having a digital marketing assistant that never needs a coffee break!