• Subscribe
  • Which AI meeting assistant are you using to take notes/summaries?

Ashley from Shadow
    14 replies

Replies

Gabriel West
    There are many tools out there available. But ever since I started using Vitamin AI, taking notes/summaries during meeting has been a breeze. I just upload the recording of the meetings and Vitamin AI does a summary. I can also have a chat with it to ask specific points that have been discussed during the meeting.
    Cedric Mathias
    I use fathom as it is free and also easy to use.
    Namrata Arya
    I’ve been trying otter.ai at the moment and it’s pretty good
    Michael
    I'm still hunting for the perfect AI assistance myself. Would you recommend any?
    Michael
    We're using Otter.ai for note taking and summaries.
    Raffaele Zarrelli
    Hi Ashley! I developed my own AI meeting assistant. During calls or meetings, I record the screen (with consent) and then upload the video. The AI processes the video and provides a summary of the notes. Hope this helps!
    Ashley from Shadow
    @raffaele_zarrelli Would love to support, what's it called?
    Raffaele Zarrelli
    @ashley_from_shadow Actually it doesn't have a name yet (the beauty of start-up lol), i'm waiting the permissions here on Product Hunt to submit mi project. I will keep you update ;) Thanks so much for the availability
    Gurkaran Singh
    I'm using an AI meeting assistant that's as sharp as a brand-new data science algorithm! It's like having a personal note-taking sidekick who never tires of summarizing all our tech-infused conversations.