• Subscribe
  • Which AI writing tool are you using now a day?

Muhammad Anees
    25 replies

Replies

Rajesh Kandaswamy
    I use ChatGPT mostly. I start with the persona, an intent, key points, the tone, the length , and give a few points. After Gemini, I try the same with Bard. Then I might combine the output or pick one, make a few changes, put it back in the AI for finishing touches and be done with my blog post. My post on LinkedIn last night was done using that approach. Hope it helps!
    AI Corporate Edge
    @rajeshkan72 I agree - any decent third party is a GPT-4 wrapper so just using GPT is the way to go. Building a custom GPT could be ideal if you do a lot of the same type.
    Launching soon!
    @rajeshkan72 Thanks for sharing your workflow! It's fascinating how you blend personas and AI tools like ChatGPT, Gemini, and Bard for your blog posts. How do you decide which AI tool to finalize your content, and have you noticed any specific strengths or nuances in each tool's output?
    Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    jaeves.com for creating text content, sometimes ChatGPT for certain tasks. BTW: You can also use Jaeves for coding, creating images, Text-to-speech, speech-to-text or even AI understanding and translating text on Images
    Launching soon!
    @abdalyousef Thanks for sharing your experience! It's great to see the versatility of jaeves.com for various tasks. How has your experience been with ChatGPT for specific tasks, and are there any particular features that stand out to you?
    Igor Lysenko
    IXy from IXORD ))
    Nico Spijker
    Since it was introduced we started using AI across the board. In my marketing position it looks something like this: - Images: Generate thumbnails for the blogs. I have a prompt for each to keep the style the same across posts. In the past I would manually design these, I guess it brought my process down from 30mins/1hour on Figma to 5 mins (We use MidJourney for this). - Copywriting: Write new blog content and articles. With my current workflow I do about ~4 1500-2000 articles per week. It doesn't write the complete piece but helps more with getting a first draft below the header, which I then refine. So far the articles have started ranking quite well in SEO. Brought my writing process down from 10 hours to about 4 I'd say. (We use Poe for this) - Reporting, planning and research: Typical reporting (i.e. meeting minutes or status updates) some optimizations (generate an FAQ for a page or blog), strategy drafting and creative briefs (just the first draft), campaign/copy feedback, and repurposing content for different socials/channels. (We use the app we're building, Bash for this) - Video creation: For product videos we generate an AI voice and use a screen recorder with built-in zoom effects to showcase the product and walk people through some of the functionality. Takes me about 20 minutes to create a 30 second video now! For the AI voice we use Elevenlabs and for the video Screen Studio. I tested a bunch of blog writing and social media AI tools but found the output to be a tad too generic so went back to manually writing the majority of it/ using Poe or Bash to generate a rough draft/brief and refine afterward.
    Sherry L
    @nicolaas_spijker Mind if I ask how did you find out about Elevenlabs? and have you heard of other AI voice platforms other than Elevenlabs?
    Nico Spijker
    @shezzy04 There are a whole bunch of AI voice platforms besides Elevenlabs but their current setup solves our need. Also mainly using the free plan as we just produce small product videos so the 10k characters are more than enough. Don't remember where we found it, think it was our CEO that got it from somewhere.
    Launching soon!
    @nicolaas_spijker Wow, your comprehensive integration of AI tools across marketing tasks is impressive! The time savings and efficiency gains are truly remarkable. I'm curious, how has the quality of the content evolved since incorporating AI into your workflow?
    Joel Stafford
    ChatGPT (GPT-4), Bard, Calude.ai but lately I created some custom GPTs for specific purposes, GPTs are truly good because of the huge context window.
    Launching soon!
    @joelstafford Thanks for sharing your insights! It's great to hear you're exploring various AI writing tools like ChatGPT, Bard, and Calude.ai. Custom GPTs for specific purposes sound intriguing! What unique use cases have you found most effective for your tailored models?
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Chat GPT. But every time I have to correct quite a lot. Perhaps this is not its problem but because of my perfectionism.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    @m_anees No, nothing special. You just need to understand that it's a machine that operates based on algorithms and doesn't comprehend what's in your mind. So, you formulate your queries accordingly.
    Simran Kumar
    Grammarly and OpenAI's GPT-3
    Iqra Naseem
    Bard, and ChatGPT.
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    The range of applications for AI writing tools like ChatGPT and Poe is impressive. Using them for tasks like copywriting, image generation, and video creation not only saves time but also brings a high degree of creativity. I have launched a GPT navigation website: GPTBLOX. Aggregating and categorizing 8,000+ GPTs. You can definitely find GPTs there to help you write. What opportunities do you see in the categorization of these 8,000 GPTs?
    Launching soon!
    @barryzheng568 Great insights! Your GPT navigation website, GPTBLOX, sounds like a valuable resource for exploring diverse AI writing tools. Categorizing 8,000+ GPTs is impressive. How do you envision users benefiting the most from this extensive selection?
    Dariana Glava
    Hi Muhammad! I'm using Wordware (https://www.wordware.ai/)- you can create a prompt there and adjust for writing! Also, an amazing one is Author GPT (https://author.wordware.ai/)t - can create novels with your ideas and styles in minutes.
    Launching soon!
    @dariana_glava That's fantastic to hear! Wordware seems like a versatile tool for prompt-based writing, and Author GPT's ability to generate novels aligns perfectly with creative needs. How has your experience been so far? Any specific features that stand out to you?
    JK
    Pdfgpt.ai and @writemeai is the king- From writing engaging emails to generating ideas to find new leads, it can help with all of these.
    Mary William
    I am using Perfectessaywriter.ai right now for academic tasks. It is a perfect tool for students like me.
    Aputsiaq Geisler
    Looking to advance your IT career? The CompTIA 220-1102 Certs Exam is your gateway to mastering the skills needed for today’s tech landscape. This comprehensive exam tests your knowledge in key areas such as operating systems, security, software troubleshooting, and hardware. With a focus on real-world scenarios, it equips you with practical skills to excel in IT support roles. Prepare to tackle issues efficiently, manage operating environments effectively, and ensure system security. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting out, earning your CompTIA 220-1102 certification validates your expertise and enhances your career prospects. Invest in your future by gaining the credentials that employers value. Start your preparation today and unlock new opportunities in the IT field!