• Subscribe
  • Which city in Germany would you most like to travel to?

Viola Schoell
    21 replies

Replies

Dentist
    As a dentist, I would be interested in visiting Berlin, Germany, renowned for its rich history, cultural vibrancy, and advanced dental technology. Exploring Berlin would offer insights into dental practices and innovations, while also providing opportunities to appreciate its diverse attractions and vibrant atmosphere.
    Viola Schoell
    @sehrish_rasool1 Right, Berlin is famous for its rich cultural scene, which includes various aspects such as art, music, theater and literature. I don't really know much about dentists, but there are certainly many opportunities and innovations there.
    Viola Schoell
    @marvin_maendle Good choice Berlin is a great city. Next time you're there, you should try Curry 36 (Mehringdamm). A snack bar that serves currywurst. Highly recommended.
    Alex AI
    I would go to Düsseldorf The city is renowned for its fashion, hosting Europe's most luxurious shopping street, Königstraße. Also is home to numerous museums and galleries, such as the Kunstsammlung and Classic Remise.
    Viola Schoell
    @byalexai Düsseldorf is also a very good choice. I have never been to Düsseldorf, but I would love to visit the city.
    Dave-Anthony Smith
    How is Frankfurt not on this list? I want to visit them all, haha. Never been to Germany so they would all be interesting to check out.
    Viola Schoell
    @pointae Haha, good question! Frankfurt is also a very good choice. And yes, if you come to Germany in the future, you should definitely visit all the cities :)
    Russ Halilov
    Habibi, come to Dusseldorf :)
    Violetta Chernobuk
    I've been to Munich and will be happy to return. Great city!
    Purva Gupta
    As someone who has never been to Germany, I would love to visit Berlin once
    Christian Gyenes
    I've always been intrigued by the vibrant culture and rich history of Germany, and if I had to choose one city to explore, it would undoubtedly be Hamburg. Despite never having the opportunity to visit before, I've been captivated by the tales of its picturesque waterfront, bustling port, and the charming blend of old-world charm with modern sophistication. From what I've heard, Hamburg offers a unique blend of cultural experiences, from its iconic landmarks like the Elbphilharmonie and Speicherstadt to its lively neighborhoods brimming with art, music, and culinary delights. The city's reputation for its welcoming atmosphere and friendly locals only adds to its allure. Exploring Hamburg would be an adventure filled with new discoveries and unforgettable experiences. From strolling along the banks of the Alster Lake to indulging in authentic German cuisine at local eateries, every moment would be an opportunity to immerse myself in the vibrant tapestry of this remarkable city.
    Leonard Knauß
    If you haven't been to berlin I can only recommend it. There are so many different cultures and subcultures that everyone finds what they are looking for.
    Viola Schoell
    @pixeleonard Thank you very much for your recommendation. I was in Berlin a few years ago and would like to visit the city again in the future.
    LucasT
    I'm surprised that you didn't mention Frankfurt. I would most like to travel to Munich in this list of four. It's renowned for its beautiful architecture, vibrant cultural scene, and proximity to the Alps. Munich offers a blend of historical sites, like the Nymphenburg Palace, and modern attractions, such as the Englischer Garten. Plus, the city's beer gardens are legendary. I will advise new travelers not to forget to check Deutsche Bahn Fahrplan before planning if they are considering the train as a moving medium.