• Subscribe
  • Which country do you like the most to live in?

Kirill Gavrilchik
    10 replies
    I am looking for the right country to move to. I want to hear your opinion!

Replies

Robin Singhvi
    I've lived in 3 - US, India and France and visited a bunch others but discounting those because I won't know what it is to 'live' there. Out of the 3 too - it's hard to pick one. Could I pick the capitalism of the US, work-life balance of France and hustle culture of India and make a whole new country out of it? :D
    Artur Romanov
    I have been thinking of Switzerland for some time, but after visiting it, I can confidently say that it is not the best place if you are young and looking for a vibrant lifestyle. I like UK though!
    Uma Venugopal
    When you say the "right country to move to" what exactly are your criteria?
    Igor Lysenko
    It is necessary to take into account the conditions in which you live right now, and why do you want to leave your country?
    André J
    Norway, London (UK), New York (US)
    Penny Hartley
    As far as life quality goes, if you are hustling, then it's the US for me. It ticks all the right boxes as far as space for living, convenience, networking and future driven advancement goes.
    Nacho Franchini
    Brazil. No questions asked. Miles and Miles of beaches. Reliable internet connection. Nice weather (if you don't care about the rain). Super friendly locals.
    Vivek Garg
    No doubt India is best in its culture. But, I want to live in Italy.
    Arpan
    India for its culture!