• Subscribe
  • Which hidden gem from Product Hunt do you think deserves more recognition?

Kunal Mehta
    4 replies
    When it comes to hidden gems on Product Hunt, one standout that deserves more recognition is Notion. Notion is an all-in-one workspace that combines note-taking, project management, and collaboration tools into a seamless and intuitive platform. Its versatility and flexibility make it a game-changer for individuals and teams seeking to streamline their workflow and stay organized. Notion's elegant design and robust functionality truly set it apart, and I believe it has the potential to transform how we work and collaborate. I highly recommend exploring Notion and discovering its endless possibilities.

Replies

Amey Patil
    When it comes to hidden gems on Product Hunt, one standout that deserves more recognition is ProApp Learn Design. ProApp is a comprehensive digital design platform that revolutionizes the way we approach design education. It combines a variety of design disciplines in a single platform, offering over 75+ courses in areas like UI/UX design, HCI, Mobile & Web Design, Typography, Microcopy, and much more. Its bite-sized content format allows users to learn at their own pace and apply their skills in real-time. ProApp's uniqueness lies in its accessibility and commitment to fostering a new generation of design thinkers. It truly has the potential to democratize design education, making it more accessible to anyone, anywhere. I highly recommend exploring ProApp Learn Design and unlocking the creative potential.
    Kunal Mehta
    @amey_patil075 Thank you for highlighting ProApp Learn Design as a hidden gem on Product Hunt. It sounds like an impressive digital design platform that offers a comprehensive range of courses across various design disciplines. The accessibility and bite-sized format make it appealing for learners to enhance their skills at their own pace. Democratizing design education is a commendable goal, and ProApp seems to be contributing to that vision. I appreciate your recommendation and encourage others to explore ProApp Learn Design to unlock their creative potential.
    Tej Garikapati
    I think Notion. The big problem rn is the learning curve for most beginners. It really is an All in one platform. If someone is building an AI app, which automatically creates notion templates on prompts, it would be q game changer. Am more than willing to invest and work together if someone can pursue this idea. Cheers
    Kunal Mehta
    @tej_sai I appreciate your idea of creating an AI app that automatically generates Notion templates on prompts. It sounds like a potential game changer, especially considering the learning curve that many beginners face with Notion. Investing in and collaborating on such an innovative project could indeed be a great opportunity. Cheers to exploring this further!