• Subscribe
  • Which is the best free SEO tool?

Alexey Anshakov
    10 replies
    There are a few free and top-notch SEO tools available. The data you can obtain from these tools can empower you to make informed SEO decisions. Here are some notable options: 1. Google Search Console 2. Google Analytics 3. Google Keyword Planner 4. Yoast SEO 5. Ubersuggest 6. SEMrush (Limited Free Version) 7. Moz Link Explorer (Limited Free Searches) Know something else? Share!

Replies

Steve Lou
    ScreamingFrog is great if you want to have access to a sitemap (free until 500 pages crawled I think) Answerthepublic to explore keyword ideas (2 free searches per day)
    Daniel Zaitzow
    very helpful!
    Elena Tsemirava
    We use free version of Similarweb
    Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
    I've asked your question using our product, Pythia. We specifically designed it to search for useful tools. Here are some tools that Pythia recommends. Hope it helps. And it would be great to know the feedback on the list. 1. Screaming Frog SEO Spider 2. Ahrefs Backlink Checker (Limited Free Version) 3. SERPsim 4. Answer the Public 5. Google Trends 6. SEO Minion 7. Bing Webmaster Tools
    My favourites are GSC and GA. By the way, Finding the best free SEO tool is like discovering a hidden gem, and for me, AiToolsKit.ai perfectly embodies the essence of a versatile and free SEO toolset. While AiToolsKit.ai is a comprehensive platform covering various aspects of digital marketing, it offers an array of SEO tools that are not only effective but also cost-efficient. Within AiToolsKit.ai, you can access AI-driven SEO features that help with keyword research, content optimization, and even competitor analysis. It's a one-stop solution for anyone looking to improve their website's search engine visibility without breaking the bank. So, if you're on the hunt for the best free SEO tool, I'd suggest exploring AiToolsKit.ai and making the most of its SEO capabilities. It's not just about the tools; it's about the results you can achieve without a hefty price tag. https://bit.ly/AiToolsKit-a-web-app
    Peter Son
    There are several reputable options like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and MozBar, each offering valuable insights and features. It's essential to assess your SEO objectives and then choose the tool that aligns best with your requirements. Personally, I've found SEMrush to be an exceptional choice lately, as it provides a comprehensive suite of SEO tools and competitive analysis capabilities, making it a valuable asset when working on my client's website (https://hempireinnovations.com/). However, it's worth noting that while SEMrush offers a free trial, it eventually becomes a paid service, so budget considerations may come into play.
    Mohamed Hassan
    KWHero. We have a free plan where you get 15 content editors/analyzers per month. The content editor gives the you following: Analyze the Top Competitors & Give Google What It Wants We go over the competition’s pages and analyze what’s working for them in order to rank in the top positions. Then, we take the best of all of them combined, and you get your laser-focused, simple SEO guidelines based on that. Satisfy Search Intent With NLP & Super-Relevant Content Our NLP (Natural Language Processing) algorithms work in any language, and are designed to extract the exact terms that Google is looking to find in your content in order to consider it relevant. It will also keep your readers happier, since you can be sure you’re talking about everything there is to cover on a topic.