• Subscribe
  • Which is your favorite USP?

Casper Brix
    9 replies
    I need your help, Hunters šŸ‘‹ Next week, we're launching First Book ai (read more below if interested) As part of this, we've gotten a lot of good feedback from customers, author groups, and even potential investors which is really exciting! šŸ¤Æ This led me and the founding group to discuss our key USP (unique selling point): That one sentence that explains it all super nicely. Without saying which one is our favorite - that we will use in our launch next week - decide your favorite below šŸ‘‡ Interested in seeing the USP in action? šŸ‘€ Follow our launch by signing up here: https://www.producthunt.com/products/first-book-ai Key USPs 1. Finish your first book with our AI-guided platform that mirrors your writing style 2. Helping first-time writers finish their first book with our easy to use AI-guided platform 3. Write your first book with our AI-guided platform that mirrors your writing style 4. Write your first book effortlessly with our AI-guided platform 5. Write your first book effortlessly with our AI platform that adapts to your writing style 6. Finish your first book effortlessly with our AI-guided platform 7. Effortlessly write your book with guided AI platform that adapts to your writing style

Replies

Casper Brix
    Also, feel free to share any other ideas, USPs, and so on in the comments šŸ™
    Emily Willis
    Hi Casper! BTW all of them are cut off in the poll I can see, so I can't view all the text - but regardless I love the shortest one - shorter is always better! I don't know that you need "first book" in there. it narrows your target audience. For both first-time writers & experienced writers, I think 'writing effortlessly' communicates the ease of using AI, so you could shorten to... Write books effortlessly with our AI-guided platform Or even shorter to: Write books effortlessly with AI (I think for most people on Product Hunt "AI" implies "AI-guided" so I don't think you need to state it in the copy.) I really like 'write books effortlessly'. I use ChatGPT & Claude.ai to write all sorts of copy for marketing, blogs, emails, video scripts etc & it captures precisely the feeling of using AI for writing - utterly effortless. Writer's block is my biggest barrier & it completely removes that barrier & lets ideas flow. That's my 10-cents worth! Good luck!
    Casper Brix
    @emily_willis1 Thank you so much, Emily! I really appreciate it. If I can get you to share some more golden points, please reach out to me via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/casp... Thanks again šŸ™
    Casper Brix
    @emily_willis1 Oh and I just added the full versions in the description - thanks for making me aware of the poll cutting the sentences in half
    Camila Victor
    I love "Your writing, your style, our AI support to finish your first book." It feels personal and supportive.
    Casper Brix
    @camilaavictorr Really good points! I would love to "pick your brain" some more if possible šŸ™ Perhaps via LinkedIn? https://www.linkedin.com/in/casp...
    Fabian Bradtke
    Hey there, Hunters! šŸ‘‹ Your help is greatly appreciated as we gear up for the launch of First Book AI next week. If you're interested, please read on! We've been thrilled to receive an abundance of positive feedback from our valued customers, author groups, and even potential investors. It's truly exhilarating! šŸ¤Æ This feedback has sparked discussions within our founding group about our unique selling point (USP), that one sentence that perfectly encapsulates what we're all about. Now, I won't reveal our favorite just yet, as it's being saved for the grand launch next week. But I'm curious to know, which one caught your attention? Share your favorite below šŸ‘‡ eHallPass And if you're eager to witness our USP in action, stay tuned! There's plenty of excitement coming your way.