• Subscribe
  • Which JavaScript framework for front end should I choose: ReactJS or Vue.js?

Jake Goodwin
    6 replies

Replies

Ataei
    I've tried Vue.js before and in my experience it was easier to learn and very developer-friendly documentation. I can't really tell you which one to use but I prefer react for complex applications. Though, Vue.js is slowly becoming popular over the past few years.
    LAURA KEETH
    I think ReactJS...React also has a bigger community of developers than Vue, which results in an extensive list of components as well as solutions for development needs. Whether you want to learn about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices Investor Money will help you.
    Nathan Weinstock
    Vue is great if you're doing a smaller project that you want to get off the ground quickly, I love the computed and watch lifecycle hooks. But for larger projects with many people contributing React is probably the safer bet becuase it is more widely known and has a larger community
    Shawn Park
    Both React and Vue have their own pros and cons. Our team actually wrote a post about it so check it out if interested! https://blog.function12.io/tag/i...
    Vipra Dutta
    However, when it comes to choosing between ReactJS and Vue.js, there isn't a one-size-fits-all answer. Both frameworks have their strengths and weaknesses, and the best choice ultimately depends on your specific project requirements and the skillset of your development team. ReactJS is known for its flexibility, high performance, and robust set of tools and libraries, making it a popular choice for large-scale applications. Vue.js, on the other hand, offers a more lightweight and easy-to-learn framework that's ideal for smaller projects and teams. If you're specifically looking to hire dedicated ReactJS developers or ReactJS programmers, then ReactJS may be the better choice for you as it has a larger developer community and a wider range of available resources. In summary, while ReactJS may be the better choice for dedicated ReactJS developers, it's important to carefully consider your specific project requirements and the strengths and weaknesses of both frameworks before making a final decision. https://www.biztechcs.com/hire-r...
    hema yadav
    The choice between ReactJS and Vue.js for front-end development ultimately depends on your specific project requirements and personal preferences. ReactJS, backed by Facebook, is widely used and has a strong community, making it a solid choice for large-scale applications and when you need maximum flexibility in terms of state management and ecosystem options. Vue.js, on the other hand, is known for its simplicity and ease of integration into existing projects, making it great for smaller to medium-sized projects or when you want a more straightforward learning curve. Both have their strengths, so consider your project's complexity and your team's familiarity with each when making your decision.