• Subscribe
  • Which no-code tool would you recommend for building a web app?

Borja DR
    9 replies
    Is there any no-code / low-code tool you would recommend? Any experts looking for a new project?

Replies

James Foster
    Check out glide if you’re looking for something simple and want to pull data from Google Sheets. Fast and easy setup.
    James Foster
    I prioritize cultural fit over everything. Skills can be taught, but if they don't align with the company's values, it's hard to make it work
    James Foster
    I really appreciate the minimal and clear design. It’s simple to use, and I can focus more on my work rather than figuring out how the app works.
    Airtable with Softr is a solid combo if you need a database driven app. It's friendly and scales well .
    Jonathan Lynch
    For MVPs, I’d suggest Thunkable. It's great for prototyping and getting something to live fast.
    Nora Barrett
    Bubble is my go to for building web apps. It’s super flexible and you can build pretty complex features without coding.
    Henry Lindsey
    I’d recommend Webflow if design is a big priority. It gives you full control over the look while still being no code.
    Brandon Grant
    Adalo is great for building mobile first web apps. It’s really intuitive and lets you launch quickly.