• Subscribe
  • Which of following Plugin you used for SEO?

Nitin Joshi
    21 replies
    Best SEO Plugin according to you?

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
    I use MozBar. It's pretty simple but rather effective.
    Nitin Joshi
    @elenat Okay! Yes, Mozbar is an extension that is quite useful. During my first years in digital marketing, I used to check the DA and PA scores through MozBar.
    Arz
    Rank Math is overpowerful 💪 I switched from yoast to Rank Math for all my clients :)
    Isis Clements
    I have tried Rank Math. It is awesome.
    Nitin Joshi
    @zeeshan121 Yoast is also very tool plugin in SEO industry.. in initial days of my seo I only heared about Yoast.
    AMELIA
    Yoast SEO: This is one of the most widely used SEO plugins for WordPress. It offers features for on-page SEO optimization, such as meta tags, XML sitemaps, and content analysis. All in One SEO Pack: Similar to Yoast SEO, this plugin provides a comprehensive set of tools for optimizing your website for search engines. Rank Math: Rank Math is another SEO plugin for WordPress that offers features like advanced SEO analysis, Google Schema Markup, and XML sitemap support. SEOPress: SEOPress is a user-friendly SEO plugin that includes features for optimizing on-page content, managing redirects, and integrating with social media. The SEO Framework: This is a lightweight SEO plugin that focuses on providing essential SEO features without adding unnecessary bloat to your website https://www.rentluxurycars.ae/ch.... Ahrefs SEO Plugin: Ahrefs is a popular SEO tool, and they offer an SEO plugin for WordPress that integrates with their suite of SEO features.
    Sophia Watt
    My company is using Rank Math
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Yost is all we need :D
    Mohamed Hassan
    Yoast in the past, RankMath now. We are using it with most of our clients at our agency.
    Nitin Joshi
    @hassanoski 😎 In my initial day I also used Yoast for every client. but now I prefer Rankmath to my client.
    Alyssa Phillips
    Rank Math and Yoast good option for SEO.
    Brian Smith
    Hello! It's interesting to see the variety of SEO plugins being used among different users. Personally, I've opted for the All in One SEO plugin for my client site (https://www.sea-essence.com/prod...), finding its features and functionality to align well with the specific needs of the project. It's always intriguing to explore the diverse tools available in the SEO landscape, and I appreciate the insight into the preferences of others. Each plugin has its strengths, and it's great to have options that cater to individual preferences and project requirements. Thanks for initiating this discussion!
    Nitin Joshi
    @brian_smith25 Cool! I also used All in One seo for one of my cleint and I never changed it for the long time. But I use Rank math for most of client so i was very handy with that plugin so i switched to it. Although AOS is also a good plugin.