• Subscribe
  • Which product are you working on?

Alessandra Mikail
    15 replies

Replies

Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
    We are building a platform where you can digitize and verify the certificates or degrees issued by your entity, powered by blockchain technology. We are near launch!
    Alessandra Mikail
    @joanduarte oh wow, a very much needed product, would love to support it, do you have an upcoming page?
    Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
    @alessmkl You can follow us here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... . We are launching in January! Thanks for the support!
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    We are working on an all-in-one efficiency platform for hybrid teams, WorkHub. It is a product suite incorporating different products to make hybrid teams' collaboration, celebration, and communication super easy and fun.
    Alessandra Mikail
    @qudsia_ali sounds like it'll help teams a lot, when are you planning on launching?
    Zoya K
    We built up best screenshot software for macOS that is WebRemarks. It blends an intuitive User Interface with a well-balanced set of functionality.
    Alessandra Mikail
    @zoya_kousar sounds interesting, I'm interested in learning more about your product, feel free to drop the link to it here!
    Katerina Gerasimovich
    Working on a beauty & health app that allows you to have a personal beauty therapist on your smartphone - forYou App 🚀 We are developing the concept of an all-round app in personalized beauty and skincare, capable of providing personalized recommendations and training based on AR & AI diagnostics.
    Alessandra Mikail
    @katerina_g this is a need and it will definitely change the self-care industry, will you also be selling products through the app?
    Kelly Donohue
    I am working on a tool that creates AI-powered videos. It personalizes them for every single prospect and I don't need to re-record for anyone. I leverage it for my Lead-Gen outreach campaigns. It saves a lot of time, money & effort. As it includes their names, their social profiles, and my CTA all in one.
    Alessandra Mikail
    @kelly_donohue5 sounds super interesting, what's your main target audience?
    Senthil
    Creating an SDK and API for building transcription and conversational apps that integrate with STT API providers such as Deepgram, Amazon Transcribe, and AssemblyAI.