• Subscribe
  • Which product do you think needs a redesign?

Serkan Mercan
    6 replies

Replies

dani dani
    There are many products that could benefit from a redesign, depending on various factors such as usability, safety, sustainability, and evolving user needs. However, one product category that has seen significant advancements in recent years and continues to evolve is personal protective equipment (PPE), especially in the context of healthcare. The COVID-19 pandemic highlighted the importance of PPE in preventing the spread of infectious diseases. While there have been innovations in PPE design and production, there is always room for improvement. https://arbortrueca.com/ A redesign of PPE could focus on: Comfort and Fit: Many healthcare workers have reported discomfort and skin issues from prolonged use of masks, goggles, and gowns. Redesigning PPE to be more comfortable and ensuring a better fit could enhance user experience.
    Mia Cooper
    LinkedIn, hands down. It's essential, but man, the UX/UI feels stuck in 2012.
    Divad Sanders
    I think X (Twitter) is working on a redesign. Ready to see when it's done.
    Irina Sobol
    @divad_sanders me too! Those who have been on Twitter for a long time had a hard time going through "X", I wonder what will happen next
    Paul Richardson
    OKZest does - and it will once we gain enough income to hire a digital marketing agency.
    André J
    Boats. They need to go solar.