• Subscribe
  • Which review site do you trust most when buying a SaaS tool?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    14 replies
    When you're in the market for a new SaaS tool, where do you go first to gather research or social proof? Do you rely on sites like G2 or Capterra, or do you trust something else entirely (word of mouth or a recommendation from a colleague)? Share your go-to review site and why!

Replies

Darrell M. Dengler
    I usually rely on G2 when looking into SaaS tools. I feel like their reviews are from real users, and the filtering options help me find relevant feedback quickly.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @darrellm_dengler I totally agree, I’ve also found Capterra helpful for comparing specific features side-by-side, worth checking out!
    Salvatore J. Friend
    I usually rely on G2 when looking into SaaS tools. I feel like their reviews are from real users, and the filtering options help me find relevant feedback quickly.
    Nedim Mehic
    I mostly use G2 as it has proven to be most reliable for my use case
    Emin Araki
    Mostly Reddit 🙌
    Karishma Yadav
    Word of mouth work best for me! When a colleague shares their firsthand experience with a SaaS tool, it’s more trustworthy than online reviews.
    Benson Gao
    I often try things out based on colleagues' recommendations or forum reviews
    Sage Wang
    Launching soon!
    Capterra is my go-to. Their interface makes it super easy to compare different tools side-by-side. What I appreciate most are the detailed feature breakdown.
    Sage Wang
    Launching soon!
    I've always leaned on G2 for SaaS reviews. The depth of feedback is fantastic, especially when I’m trying to assess real-world experiences..
    Ella Reyes
    I prefer word of mouth colleagues' recommendations are more trustworthy.
    Owen Perry
    I still use Capterra sometimes, But G2 is more up to date for final decisions.