• Subscribe
  • Which sport πŸ‰ ⚽️ 🏏 do you like to play or watch?

Priyanka Saini
    30 replies
    I love to watch cricket and enjoy play volleyball 🏐🀚

Replies

Nitin Joshi
    I would say, watching Cricket, but love to play football which i never play and badminton.
    Esther Deng
    I love play and watch Badminton!🏸
    Esther Deng
    @priyanka27 Thank you, Priyanka! It's all that badminton practice, I guess. 😊 Are you also into any sports?
    I'm a big fan of cricket 🏏; there's something about the strategy and endurance involved that really captivates me. Watching a close match unfold is incredibly thrilling!
    Priyanka Saini
    @zijian absolutely πŸ’― which cricket team and cricketer you follow?
    Ryan Zhang
    I absolutely love watching football ⚽️ for its dynamic energy and teamwork spirit. Playing cricket 🏏, on the other hand, is my personal favorite because it combines strategy, skill, and patience.
    Priyanka Saini
    @ryan_motiff great. which football and cricket team you follow?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I do not play but practice: HIIT, yoga, pilates, acrobatics, and swimming.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @priyanka27 I wish to be more hmm how to say it... to be up for collective sports :D usually I'm either messing up the game or getting a nosebleed. πŸ₯²πŸ€£
    Nastassia
    I love watching basketball :)
    Eduardo E Sierra
    @nastassia_k who's your favorite team?
    Heyalbert
    Badminton as always!
    Bryant.Chen
    Basketball is my favorite sport, and I typically enjoy running three times a week, though I usually play basketball just once a week. Unfortunately, due to the upcoming launch of our product, I've been too busy recently to find time for exercise.
    Priyanka Saini
    @bryantchen That's great!! same here, i am missing my yoga classess and spending lot of time in front of the computer. when you gonna launch??anytime soon??
    Roche
    β›Έ and 🎳
    Priyanka Saini
    @jammieruo Skating this is super cool! this is one of my fav childhood game. And i never played Balling. Great Roche!! you watched and played both.
    Michael Shver
    I will be completely predictable and say soccer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love it so much that I'm making a product related to it! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We are launching our app soon, by the way! πŸ‘‡ producthunt.com/products/steerer
    Eduardo E Sierra
    I love watching tennis!
    Eduardo E Sierra
    @priyanka27 do you have a favorite tennis player?
    Priyanka Saini
    @esierr1 Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic & Serena Williams. Yours??
    erwin smith
    When it comes to sports, my interests are quite diverse. I enjoy both playing and watching various sports, but football (soccer) definitely holds a special place in my heart. There’s something about the strategy, teamwork, and sheer excitement of the game that’s unmatched. If you're a football enthusiast like me, you can check out Bradford city standings. It’s a platform dedicated to the football transfer market, offering insights on competitions, coaches, and players. Whether you're a fan, coach, or investor, the detailed information available can deepen your understanding of the game and its ever-evolving dynamics. Football isn't just a game; it's a global phenomenon that brings people together. Watching a thrilling match or playing a competitive game with friends is always a great experience.