• Subscribe
  • Which subject did you hate the most in your school?

Hifsa Ahmed
    18 replies

Replies

Ivan Ralic
    Collabwriting
    Collabwriting
    Whatever had the worst teachers πŸ˜‚
    Lewis P
    I don't recall it if there was any
    Arpan
    History definitely
    Shushant Lakhyani
    Geography
    Daniyar Yeskaliyev
    @shushant_lakhyani it was one of my favorite subject, we had a really outstanding teacher and I even won many school competitions in geography (on the level of city, region, country)
    Daniyar Yeskaliyev
    Chemistry, but only because of the teacher. The Science itself was really interesting and I've been studying the books in order to understand it, and I'm glad that books were good enough to help get a solid foundation. But because of the teacher, her methods and 'special' treatment for me and a few other guys, I hated this class the most. p.s. LOL I've started writing about Chemistry, and only before posting noticed that you're a Chemical Engineer - no offence to chemical pros, it's a great science, it's just that case when 1 teacher ruins the whole interest to the subject
    Daniyar Yeskaliyev
    I wonder what was your 'favorite' subject in school @imanmoaz
    Iman Moazzen
    @dan_yes love math & physics. I didn't like the subjects that need a lot of memorizations.
    Daniyar Yeskaliyev
    @imanmoaz still you become a PhD in Radio Signal Processing - which is literally advanced Math applied to Physics
    Iman Moazzen
    @dan_yes sorry I meant I like math and physics! Lol! Just edited my response
    Thompson Martin
    I did not hate any subject in school, but I used to find difficulty in two subjects. History; Hindi. History. Find the latest business news with Investor Money.