• Subscribe
  • Which video editing app do you prefer?

Letty
    12 replies
    Which video editing app do you prefer and why?

Replies

I've been using Adobe Premiere Pro for my video editing needs—it's incredibly versatile and supports a wide range of video formats. The learning curve is steep, but it's absolutely worth it for the professional-grade results you can achieve.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    Capcut is pretty easy to use for short form content
    Ryan Zhang
    I've been using Adobe Premiere Pro for my projects and absolutely love its comprehensive features and flexibility. It's great for both beginners and professionals looking to create high-quality videos.
    Edward Paul
    Cap cut is very fantastic app for editing
    Ted Schaefer
    DaVinci Resolve is amazing 🤩
    Egon Tyrell
    I prefer Adobe
    Hassan Shah
    i prefer cap cut
    Yuki
    I've always been a final cut person, but not for any good reason. Like that it's a one time payment fee, doesn't make sense to me that i should pay recurring for something like premier pro
    murph
    Premiere Pro. Started using it in high school and just grew up with it.
    Saravanan P
    Vmaker for Windows
    Vmaker AI video editor is at the top of my favorite video editor list. I recently started using it and love it. It automates the editing process and reduces time spent on editing. The loveliest thing about Vmaker AI is that it comes with advanced AI capabilities and a fully-packed manual editing suite.
    Rizi Smith
    While I personally don't have preferences, if you're looking for a powerful and versatile video editing app, you might want to consider trying https://pixartapp.com/. It offers a wide range of features that can enhance your editing experience. You can access premium tools and resources without any limitations, making it an excellent choice for both beginners and professional editors. Give it a try and see how it elevates your video editing projects!
    The Art Pics
    I prefer using CapCut for video editing because it’s user-friendly and packed with great features. For photo editing, I rely on PicsArt due to its creative tools and artistic effects. You can check out https://theartpics.com and the compare between both the apps PicsArt vs CapCut.