• Subscribe
  • Who inspires you every day?

Enola VEDOVOTTO
    36 replies

Replies

Jennifer Laura
    My mom. She is a very hardworking lady. I can't imagine working as much as she does daily.
    Susan Harris Scott
    @jennifer_123 I love your answer, I'm sure your mom is proud of you !!!
    Andy Walraven
    My little sister. She has passed away, but she still pushes me every day to be better in how I live this life.
    Enola VEDOVOTTO
    @ac_walraven I am truly sorry, I am sure she is proud of you
    Andy Walraven
    @enola_vedovotto Thank you. It's easily forgotten how short our time is here, so try and make the most of it. Wishing you the best in whatever endeavors you're setting your mind to accomplishing.
    Enola VEDOVOTTO
    @ac_walraven I wish you the same, let's enjoy our lives as much as possible
    Andy Walraven
    @daniel_henry4 Thank you. Appreciate the thoughts. I do hope she can still inspire all of us to maximize our value with the time we have left here.
    Varun Kodnani
    @ac_walraven Sorry to know about this Andy. She’s looking at you from the skies and is proud of all that you are doing.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    My goals. They motivate me to do more to achieve them.
    Ksusha
    Me and my achievements πŸ™‚
    Andrew Glenn
    @ksusha_golovchenko Great answer! It's so important to find internal motivation!
    Tracy Williams
    My family. They support me and encourage me to be better.
    epayitonline
    β€œI find inspiration in a variety of people and things. I would have to say that the person who has most greatly inspired me has been my grandmother. She always had a smile on her face no matter how hard she worked and she loved everyone. She was well respected and always gave more than she received. TellTims Survey
    Jennifer Guerra
    My family. I'm from Peru and they made a huge effort to send me abroad to study, they've always been my #1 fans and I really wanna make them proud
    Varun Kodnani
    @jennifer_guerra Same here Jennifer, I’m extremely grateful to my family for providing me with everything. No regrets whatsoever.
    Abdul Saboor
    My uncle. He is paralyzed but always bears a smile on his face.
    Varun Kodnani
    @abdul_saboor1 that’s incredible. Truly a sign of a happy man despite all the troubles he’s facing πŸ™
    Varun Kodnani
    Elon Musk. The richest man in the work says that "Time is the ultimate currency." We all have very limited time here in this world. Before we know it, years pass by. This feeling motivates me to do more every single day.
    epayitonline
    I'm 19 now, and my biggest fear in life is being a mediocre person. I live in a lazy, small town in India, and I don't want to be like the people around me - getting average grades, a boring job, a wasted life.... Basically, I don't want to get old in auto-pilot. So yeah, this is exactly what's motivating me to make the best out of my life. DQFanSurvey
    Amelia Charlie
    If you can't honestly answer that question, it's time to look for an answer. Too often, we close our eyes to the outside world and live in our little bubbles, focusing solely on our daily lives. I set a personal goal to pop that bubble, take off the blinders, and return to the real world. Yes, there is a lot of garbage and things I don't want to see, but I know that if I take the time to look around again, I will find nothing but beauty and inspiration. Inspiration brings smiles and joy; happiness brings love and life. Begin to live. Coming back to the question, I find inspiration in music, poetry, and art.
    Enola VEDOVOTTO
    @amelia_charlie I never said I didn't have an answer, just that nobody has asked me the question yet πŸ˜‰
    hazel hazel
    Good question. I am a good inspiration for myself. When I am tired or do not want to do that my own mind inspires and gave me devotion to my work. freepaperwriter.com