• Subscribe
  • Who integrated AI to boost his product adoption? Does it worked (and why according to you)?

matthieu T
    5 replies

Replies

Geri Máté
    I tried ChatGPT for API documentation, didn't work whatsoever, so I let it go
    matthieu T
    @geri_mate And what about using AI as a component of your product (I mean: for your users)?
    Geri Máté
    @seekoyamatt In theory it can work. Context: we're building a platform that helps engineering teams set up their application on any infrastructure. We can be considered as a DevOps platform, but we prefer not to since we still miss some functionalities. Anyway, there are teams who utilize some very high level abstraction, this practice is called ChatOps. This basically means that you can do stuff by sending chat messages, like deploying your service to a server, shutting it down, updating some configuriation settings, etc. So far we had very limited discussions about it, we'd rather have a fully functional platform before creating plain ChatOps solutions even with AI elements (it'd be pretty cool if someone just sent a message on Slack or Discord, "I want WordPress on X server or Y cluster", bot asks for confirmation, you send yes, and does the thing without you doing anything, might ask a few questions about configuration, just an example). If anything, we're fully open-source and we got an API so if there's significant demand, users can team up and build a ChatOps solution on top of it all.
    matthieu T
    @geri_mate Waow! Looks great and very cool to deploy anything in a few steps like you said! Will have a look to dyrector.io
    Geri Máté
    @seekoyamatt Awesome🤘 As long as there's an OCI image, you can deploy things with dyrector.io, let me know if you need help