• Subscribe
  • Who is planning a launch this summer?

Replies

Ghazal Dewar
    We are! Check us out. Would love to get feedback on our landing page. https://lyrist.app
    Divine Rivers
    @gdewar Awesome, Love that it's clear and displays social proof as soon as possible. It's a creative way to show use cases. 1 suggestion: Don't feel inclined to use the same/similar font as your logo on your entire landing page. A great font for a logo can be just so-so for a landing page purpose. We're also launching a consumer application this summer, any tips & tricks?
    Ghazal Dewar
    @divine_rivers1 thanks for the feedback! Just launched today :) If you haven’t already, start building your community here on PH. Interact, support and post daily, if possible, so when time comes to launch you’ll have a good following!
    Divine Rivers
    @gdewar This comment really shaped my approach on product hunt. Really worked in terms of getting support now that we just launched Careering - The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for candid feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. Learn More Info at producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks