• Subscribe
  • Will you shift to Bing thanks to AI?

Fabian Maume
    9 replies
    Microsoft announced that they will integrate open AI with Bing to help you search for information. Will it make you shift from Google to Bing? More broadly do you think that AI is the future of search? What will SEO look like in 5 years? PS: I'm hunting a chrome extension that embeds OpenAI. It has a cool integration with google search: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/writegpt

Replies

Vojtěch Šibor
    Finally, after many years, I'm at least thinking about it.
    Pian Istien
    I would personaly stay on duckduckgo
    Mutlu Sakar
    I don't have a logical explanation but no. Bing still feels like not ok. I would create a new brand for this if i were Microsoft :/
    Fabian Maume
    @mutlusakar would you use it if it was named "OpenAI"? :)
    Mutlu Sakar
    @fabian_maume i would definetely give it a try but using in long term, depends. What about "Search GPT"? :D
    Richard Gao
    Definitely not. Google has become a force of habit now and very little can change that
    Alexey
    It definitely worth giving a try
    Krishna Kumar
    I am often looking for diverse opinions rather than one single answer. So, No, integration with openAI is not a strong enough use case for me to shift. is AI the future of search? Remember Wolfram Alpha? It is still around, but do you use it or even remember it? AI has a use case in search, but will it have enough use cases to replace current search completely? I am not sure.
    Elias Fares
    They probably should have launched with a new name. It's hard to change people's opinion/thoughts about Bing now that its been set for years.