• Subscribe
  • Working on a voice translation app 😱

Gio Kakhiani
    14 replies
    Working on a voice translation app that I'll be demo-ing tomorrow. 😎 Last week I've decided to switch up my role completely. Instead of freelancer I wanna pursue the path of a Youtuber. 😱 It should enable me to live my dream of building products without worrying about turning them into businesses. I'll be trying to document the product development roadmap from idea to functional product. Should be fun to watch. If you're not already, please, support me by subscribing to my Youtube channel πŸ‘‡ https://www.youtube.com/@bestbubbledev

Replies

Jessi Ebden
    Congratulations on your voice translation app! For success, focus on robust speech recognition, efficient translation algorithms, and a user-friendly interface. Good luck!
    Jofra G
    That sounds like an exciting journey! Best of luck with your voice translation app demo and your new role as a YouTuber. Subscribed to your channel and looking forward to following your product development journey! πŸš€
    Dmytro Semyrian
    That's awesome that you're working on a voice translation app! It sounds like a really interesting project. Have you thought about what languages the app will support? I'm also curious to know what inspired you to switch from being a freelancer to pursuing a career as a YouTuber? Wishing you all the best with your product development journey!
    Oliver Thomes
    That's awesome that you're working on a voice translation app! It sounds like a really interesting project. Have you thought about what languages the app will support? I'm also curious to know what inspired you to switch from being a freelancer to pursuing a career as a YouTuber? Wishing you all the best with your product development journey!
    Oisin O'Reilly
    That sounds like an exciting project! Developing a voice translation app can be a challenging but rewarding endeavor. If you have any specific questions or need guidance on certain aspects of your project, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!
    Richard B. Bautista
    That's amazing! Breaking down language barriers is such a noble goal, and I'm thrilled you're tackling it through a voice translation app.
    Rose C. Goldsmith
    Wow, what a powerful project! Imagine connecting people across cultures and languages seamlessly. Your app has the potential to make a real difference in the world.
    Launching soon!
    sound good. congratulations
    William Woods
    Be proud of yourself! This is a huge undertaking, and your commitment to bringing your vision to life is truly inspiring
    Judith Clary
    Congratulations on your voice translation app! For success, focus on robust speech recognition, efficient translation algorithms, and a user-friendly interface. Good luck!
    Sunil Ayar
    Maria Kovach
    Sound great. Good luck !!!