• Subscribe
  • Your achivements in Summer 2022 β˜€

Sofia
    14 replies
    Hey guys! To wrap up this Summer on a positive note, go ahead and share your biggest achievements and success stories here 😎 Did you launch on PH in these 3 months? Started a new job? Finally got to spend the Summer traveling all over the world? Tell me all about it! For me, I'd say, the biggest achievement was successfully transferring to work on Aaply full time, which made me x100 happier and more productive :)

Replies

Paul Mit
    Glad to hear this, Sonia, you are very welcome 😚 And our main achievement here at Aaply is launching the beta version and reaching the 600 registered users milestone!
    Ksusha
    I went camping!!!
    Sofia
    @ksusha_golovchenko That's awesome! Was it your first camping experience?
    Karolina
    Happy for you, congrats! :) For me it's been a very busy time and it's still happening! My biggest achievement this month is moving out abroad successfullyπŸ™Œ
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    Hit some great milestones with the app development. -2,000+ signed up users -35+ paid subscribers -Rolled out 2 important features making it fully functional through web browser
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    Completing the development process of Bravo and successfully launching it was my most significant achievement this summer. I have set a new milestone, and much more is to come.