• Subscribe
  • Your first startup job? Go!

Andrija Raičević
    14 replies

Replies

Anna Mizina
    Bolt. Witnessed how the company moved to growth stage and become a highly recognised brand in Europe. Still have only positive feedback about the company and highly recommend as working place.
    @anna_miz Awesome! Are you still working there?
    Moritz Tomasi
    @anna_miz I love Bolt! I live in Vienna, Austria, and their service is quick, affordable, nice app... Can't even remember what that other ride hailing service was called.
    Anna Mizina
    @andriyuh no, over 2 years ago I was asked to join another project and decided to try something new. and now I'm in startup related to marketing in gaming
    Vincent Lonij
    Thread - Wireframe Generator
    My first startup job was solo founder of my own company 😱 Obviously that ended up being a steep learning curve.
    @vincentropy Did you manage to pull through?
    Vincent Lonij
    @andriyuh Kept the company alive for several years, grew the team, raised VC funds. Sadly, we shut down in the end. Learned a lot, now doing another one :)
    Irina Ivashchinenko
    VR software developer.
    Elizabeth Tishchenko
    As a Co-founder or a travel startup Cultree ;) I was 18 at the time and it was my first job ever.
    Oleg Eltsov
    Founder 😀
    Rahul
    Marketer , specifically content marketer
    Full stack developer, unpaid :(
    Moritz Tomasi
    I applied for a software developer internship at one of the more prominent startups in Austria back then. I didn't really think that i would get the position, but they were on a hiring spree, so they hired me as a junior backend developer instead. Those were great times! I learned an immense amount, made some good friends and my current business partner had started 2 weeks before me at the same company. Unfortunately the company didn't make it, but i'm insanely grateful for the mentoring i got there, without them i wouldn't be where i am now. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Tin Chung
    Building a lightning network infrastructure and a mobile wallet. I worked with that startup during COVID-19 in 2021.