• Subscribe
  • your morning routine?

Terry Hu
    9 replies
    hope everyone's weekend was replenishing ~~ and happy start to another week! would love to hear any practices or routines you all do every morning or beginning of the week to get the momentum going :) meditation? working out? coffee??

Replies

Eugene Lipski
    AIWatchfulCompanion
    Launching soon!
    The first thing to do is always a glass of clean water - this helps the body wake up. After 15 minutes, a light warm-up with your own body weight - to restore blood circulation. Then a shower and a light breakfast. Then I feel that 6 hours of sleep was not enough and I sleep until lunch - in my imagination haha 😅
    Terry Hu
    @eugene_lipski that's what @bukhari817 said too re: water! i love that - gonna keep it in mind. hahahahaha sleeping until lunch -- i believed you for a second and tbh i supported it but it works just as great in our imagined alternate universe
    Terry Hu
    @mkalnoky yeah i agree - even if i'm still tired/groggy, it's amazing what just being out in the sun can do..
    Victor Nelson
    Project planning and team meeting. Very busy on Monday.
    Victor Nelson
    @huisterry thanks Terry. I wanna have a good connection with you. Reach me out admin@glamgeeks.co