• Subscribe
  • 345-day Streak 🔥 Just 20 days left to earn the 365-day badge! What's yours?

Ghulam Abbas
    36 replies
    Maintaining a long streak on Product Hunt requires consistent daily engagement. Daily Check-In Visit Product Hunt every day to ensure your activity is recorded. Upvote Products Engage by upvoting new products daily and leave comments on product pages. Follow and Interact Follow other users and engage with their content. Schedule Reminders Set daily reminders to visit and interact on Product Hunt. Stay Active Explore new products and trends regularly. Staying active and engaged will help you maintain your streak and earn badges.

Replies

Kabir
    Congrats! Mine is not worth mentioning :)
    Michael
    @shownotes You have a 16-day streak, and I'm on a 2-day streak, but I'm mentioning it here so yours is worth mentioning. :)
    Kabir
    @michael_baumgartner I keep losing it :) PH needs a forgiveness mode for people to BUY streak gap of 1-3 days using their coins or real $$ :)
    Eugene Lipski
    AIWatchfulCompanion
    Launching soon!
    Awesome! I'm right behind you bro
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Go for it! :) You are a very active member of community so keep doing a great work :)
    Milli Sen
    Congratulations! Kudos to your consistency!
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Still new here but loving the platform already
    Nicola Lanzilotto
    What a comprehensive and in-depth list! Thanks for sharing. For me still 139 days to reach my first year.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Congrats Ghulam
    Artem Konovalov 💎
    42, I'm almost giving up 🤣
    Franklin Mayoyo
    Mine is at 3 days. I just like breaking on purpose
    Wow, you really have that! Consistency + real human contribution. Love your posts @abbas143official I'm at 40 :)
    Bon
    Amazing! Mine is 217 streak
    JD Worcester
    9 days and counting lmao
    Vincent Greco
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    Keep concentrate! I just lost mine today (but it was ridiculously low).
    QING LI
    Wow, that's impressive! You're just 20 days away from a 365-day streak. Keep up the great work! I'm currently on a [insert current streak here]-day streak. Let's both aim for that 365-day badge! 🚀🔥 How has maintaining this streak benefited you so far?
    Sintya Lim
    Congratulations and Good Job!
    Natalie Ermishina
    Great results, I am just on my way a bit more than 30 days after the reset :)
    Pat Miolan
    This is so impressive! Congratulations. How can we make sure we don't miss a day on Product Hunt? Any hack?