• Subscribe
  • A new social media. Would you use it?

Razi
    12 replies
    Hey Product Hunt! I am a 2x. founder with successful exits. I am working on my next venture and I could use your feedback. A social media platform that is solely for posting and sharing stories. The current platform we have offer stories as a a feature, rather than the platform focusing just on the stories. If there was a platform with its only purpose to share and create only stories to which other users can interact via comments, upvoting, down voting. Essentially, the purpose is to isolate the story aspect of it and build a whole new platform just for the stories and that is it. What do you guys think? Any feedback would be great

Replies

Jonathan Tahiry
    I think I’d love to have that 🔥
    Razi
    @jonathantahiry it is actually being built at the moment. We are working on the MVP and targeting to get it out in the next 2 weeks.
    Neel Patel
    Most of them are dying. So could use something where likeminded people hangout. But I feel like you should start building a great community first and then newsletter or sorts and build from there.
    Razi
    @neelptl2602 thanks for the feedback Neel. Yeah, for sure I agree with your approach. Our target audience is “content creators” so they can help bring traction to platform itself. Our target markets will help us build a great community of likeminded people.
    SunWoo Lee
    I think that's interesting.
    Razi
    @jh1357s thanks SunWoo, it’s still at the MVP phase but I think we should have something out by next week or so. *fingers crossed 🤞 *
    Alexander Watts
    It seems like a great idea, are you working on it?
    Tenley Gray
    Your idea of creating a dedicated social media platform exclusively for sharing and interacting with stories is intriguing. Focusing solely on stories could offer a unique user experience, emphasizing visual and engaging content. However, the success would depend on how well the platform differentiates itself and addresses user needs compared to existing social media platforms with story features. It's essential to consider user adoption, content moderation, and potential monetization strategies. Engaging with potential users and gathering feedback during development could be crucial for refining and optimizing the platform. Good luck with your venture!