• Subscribe
  • Are you planning to make a product for the GPT-store?

Philipp Shay
    3 replies
    Exciting news this month! GPT-Store is coming soon! Get ready to create tools with GPT power—open for everyone! Each tool will be checked by real humans. + there's a cool revshare model, just like the App Store!

Replies

Jessica Liu
    YES! I believe most people would be excited about this new function. It doesn't need any coding requirements, you just need to do some typing or upload relevant docs to ChatGPT. I think the GPT store is very attractive and pretty easy to use.
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    thats so interesting! currently i have no idea about how to be there...do you know anywhere that i can check and read/learn about how to create apps for the store?
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    That's an exciting opportunity! I'm considering creating a GPT-powered tool for project management that integrates with existing workflow systems. The idea is to streamline task allocation, progress tracking, and team communication using AI. The GPT-Store's revshare model makes it even more appealing for developers. If you're thinking of creating a product, now's a great time to brainstorm innovative ideas. Don't forget to check out our coming product: AiGCBLOX for inspiration and what's currently trending!