• Subscribe
  • Best advice for startups?

Matt Kealey
    19 replies

Replies

Matt Kealey
    I am the founder of an on-demand marketing startup called Socialburst, and I would greatly appreciate any advice you can provide.
    Kate Chasten
    Working with two startups during the past three years, I've learned that they should: - focus on one goal only - Never underestimate the local market - Stick to the latest trends related to their business - Always have a plan B, and - Aim for a strong online representation Many business owners consider good online representation as having many followers on LinkedIn or Instagram. They think SEO is a plaything and marketing only requires money. Starting a new business would a nightmare if you plan things poorly. Gather a perfect team and maintain a clear understanding of your intended business, the market, the path to success, and the ones you need to accompany you along the way. Otherwise, you'll be another loser around the corner who thinks lack of luck turned them down.
    Prema Toppo
    Hi @mattkealey Integrate Feedsace for collecting authentic testimonials and feedback. It's free for Startups https://www.feedspace.io/use-cas...
    Gulshan Negi
    Well, if you want to open a startup, then you must do these things. 1. Market research 2. Build a strong team 3. Brand and marketing 4. Focus, dedication and self-belief 5. Financial management You also need to be updated with latest marketing trends. Thanks
    focus on work!
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    Don't be afraid to fail. Failure is a part of the startup journey. Learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward.
    Dave-Anthony Smith
    Always build for your ideal customer profile. Understand their pain-points, get regular feedback and ensure you're providing a solid solution. Also, in most startups, the going will always be hard before it gets easy. Stay in the trenches, learn, adapt and apply.
    Elena Tsemirava
    Be persistent and no matter what, go towards your goal.
    Nicholas Chan
    hey matt, my ceo and co founder is actually talking about this right now :) he's dropping some good advice and looking to keep answering questions: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    Talk to your users everyday!
    Jeorge
    Focus on your team, they are your most valuable resource not the product!
    Yavuz Tunc Emran
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Keep a close eye on market trends, and adapt swiftly to stay relevant.
    Kayode Odeleye
    Who Wants to Be a Unicorn (Unicorn Game)
    Who Wants to Be a Unicorn (Unicorn Game)
    The journey is hard, be kind to yourself and other founders
    Tanzirul Huda
    The best advice for startups is to stay focused on your goals, adapt to changes, and build a strong team. Set clear objectives, prioritize tasks, and monitor progress. Embrace feedback and make necessary adjustments. Surround yourself with passionate, dedicated individuals who share your vision. Remember to celebrate small wins along the way! Good luck!
    André J
    With the advances in AI. Start 4 startups at the same time. Use AI to amplify your output.
    Jad Sanaknaki
    Less meetings and more doing the actual work!
    Carissa Jansen
    Graphite
    Graphite
    Launching soon!
    Do things that don't scale!!! Also if you guys love an underdog story, please support Graphite today - we spent most of the day in #3 and are currently on track to overtake #1 :)
    Ayda
    Ensure your business addresses a genuine problem or need in the market. Your solution should either be unique or significantly better than existing alternatives. Begin with a narrow focus, master it, and then expand. Amazon started just with books, and look where it is now. Validate your ideas and concepts with thorough market research. Understand the demand, potential customers, and competitive landscape. Surround yourself with a diverse, skilled, and passionate team. The right co-founders and early employees can make or break the company.
    Shivam Garg
    From my experience working with over 6 startups in the last 3 years, I've gathered valuable insights. Startups should: 1. Concentrate on a single goal. 2. Gain a deep understanding of their competitive landscape. 3. Stay updated with the latest industry trends. 4. Embrace a structured approach, yet be open to intuitive decisions. 5. Foster a strong connection with users and consider leveraging UGC marketing in the early stages to outperform competitors.