• Subscribe
  • Do you manage your screen time?

Tim Smits
    7 replies
    I'm curious to hear how the Product hunt community is managing their screen time 📱. Share your tips & tricks in the comments 📵👌

Replies

Tim Smits
    Personally I've struggled with smartphone distraction for a long time, I tried a lot of the solutions out there but they didn't really work for me (using built in screen time app, deleting apps, etc). That's why I started Unpluq , Building a product that you use and love yourself is awesome. With Unpluq I managed to half my screen time from an average of 5 hours to 2,5.
    I have limiters turned on so that I don't get sucked into hours of social media. It can really be an addiction
    Jamie Kim
    The screen time feature on my iPhone works pretty well. I tend to stop using my phone when I get a notification to stop.
    Erkin Bek
    In my case, when I'm busy I just forget there's a phone and just have to work lol That's the secret.
    Justin Kwok
    Backing away from social media and news that doesn't really concern me helped at least manage it. Then getting asked if I live under a rock because I didn't hear about such and such It can be nice under the rock tho?
    Shokat Ali
    I set specific time limits for different activities on screens, such as work-related tasks, leisure activities, and social media, to ensure I don't spend excessive time on screens.