• Subscribe
  • Have you guys ever struggled with motivation in working out?

Xavier JJ
    8 replies
    To rethink this problem, currently concept of exercise is a painful process to alter your appearance. You need to endure pain for aesthetic gains, no wonder people hate exercising. To counter this problem, I have developed a motion tracking fitness that aims to promote workout motivation. It will serve as building blocks to work your way into a workout habit. It is a gamified AI Fitness app that counts your reps with motion tracking. With the reps counted, you can share it with anyone on any social platform or even log your activity forever (almost like a Fitbit but you won’t have to buy one) Apart of that, a virtual trainer will workout alongside you which guides you along the way. Please check my prelaunch out we will be launching at the end of this month (https://www.producthunt.com/products/dumbbell-ai-motion-tracking-fitness-app)

Replies

Alper Yurder
    interesting idea
    André J
    I just excerice because it's fun. I play basketball
    Xavier JJ
    @sentry_co I like that mindset. That’s why we developed the app to be gamified. But also not too gamified to have results ;)
    Jao Japitana
    Notified. Good luck with the pre-launch! Struggling with motivation in working out? definitely. we are only human and there are times that you will feel that way but you eventually get back to the groove
    Xavier JJ
    @jao_japitana I see, i guess sometimes we have to dely on discipline instead of motivation. Good luck for your launch on Syllabus too!