• Subscribe
  • Most Advanced AI Headshot Generators!

Ghulam Abbas
    18 replies
    If you're looking for an advanced AI headshot generator, several options stand out for their capabilities and features. These tools vary in their specific strengths, so the best choice depends on your particular needs, whether that's high security, variety in styles, ease of use, or additional editing capabilities. Here are a few advanced AI headshot generators: Fulgent AI Fulgent AI uses the latest technology to ensure that the generated images closely resemble actual photographs, making them suitable for professional use. Aragon This tool is well-regarded for producing high-definition headshots suitable for professional platforms like LinkedIn. Aragon uses multiple photos to generate accurate and lifelike images. It offers strong data security with AES256 encryption and provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied (just make sure not to download the images if you plan to request a refund). Prices start at $29 for 20 headshots. HeadshotPro Known for its variety of styles and ease of use, HeadshotPro can generate realistic headshots from just a few selfies. It offers customization options for clothing and backgrounds, making it ideal for different professional needs. The service is user-friendly and provides a 14-day money-back guarantee. Prices start at $29 for 40 headshots​. ProPhotos AI This tool is excellent for both individual and team use, offering high-quality, photorealistic headshots quickly. ProPhotos AI is praised for its deep facial analysis and ability to handle a variety of photo types, including casual and professional shots. It's particularly suitable for businesses needing uniform headshots for their staff. Prices begin at $25 for 40 headshots. Fotor Fotor is a versatile tool that offers not only AI headshot generation but also a range of photo editing features. It's suitable for both professional and social media use, with various styles and text-based customization options. Fotor's headshot generation service is part of its broader photo editing suite, making it a good choice if you need more than just headshots. The Pro plan starts at $3.33 per month. Secta AI If you require a ton of headshots, Secta AI delivers. With your $49 purchase, you’ll receive over 300 headshots. The downside is providing more than 25 selfies, which can be daunting for some. Another concern is that Secta doesn’t delete your original photos, which might be a privacy concern. However, their website states that they don’t sell your info to 3rd parties but keep it for training. Dreamwave Dreamwave is another excellent AI headshot generator that can produce high-quality headshots. The process requires fewer source images than others on our list, with 5-8 pictures needed. It also has results in less time, with an average of one hour. Developed by AI experts previously employed by Google and MIT, Dreamwave uses a proprietary algorithm that results in more realistic images with a higher output resolution. Dreamwave offers a free plan with 20 photos and paid plans starting at $55 for 120 images. StudioShot Like other generators on our list, you start by uploading 12-24 selfies and wait for the results. This one takes considerably longer (2-4 business days) and notifies you by email when your headshots are ready for prime time. In the email, they warn that out of the 95+ images you receive, you’ll get at least a few usable images. The great thing about StudioShot is that the images are very high quality, so they can be enlarged to meet your needs. StudioShot offers per-person plans with pricing starting at $39. Remini It’s not a traditional AI headshot generator, but it should be. Remini specializes in photo editing and AI photo enhancement but does well with professional-looking headshots. There is one caveat, though. You must use an iPhone or Android device to generate AI images. That may not appeal to you, but you can always take their 7-day free trial for a spin to decide if it’s worth the trouble. Remini offers a limited free trial with prices starting at $9.99 per week. InstaSize Known for its mobile apps, InstaSize allows you to generate AI headshots directly from your smartphone. It supports various styles and backgrounds, making it convenient for users who prefer mobile solutions. InstaSize is free with in-app purchases available. ProfileBakery ProfileBakery offers a variety of hairstyles and clothing options, generating around 80 photos from six uploads. It is especially good for casual and more personal headshots. Pricing details vary, but it is known for its flexibility and diverse options. Vivid AI This platform excels in fashion-related headshots, offering various clothing styles and accessories. It provides a polished and stylish look, suitable for users who want to explore different fashion ensembles. These AI headshot generators cater to different needs and preferences, from quick mobile solutions to highly customizable and professional-grade outputs. Selecting the best one depends on your specific requirements, such as the number of photos you have available, the desired style, and your budget. If you know of any other advanced AI headshot generators that I might have missed, please share them in the comments! Your suggestions could help others find the perfect tool for their needs. Sources: Beebom​ Samantha Brandon​ Cyberlink

Replies

Nicola Lanzilotto
    As always you make some really interesting lists. I use Fotor, can't think of any others that aren't listed
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    great list, thanks so much, will definitely be using a few of these
    Zekiye Nur Kesici
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    Thanks for sharing these advanced AI headshot generators! As an entrepreneur, tools like Fulgent AI and HeadshotPro could enhance your professional branding with their realistic and customizable features.
    Michelle Duval
    As always and amazing list @abbas143official - thanks so much!
    Abdellah
    Hi Ghulam, thanks for the rich content us always We are launching today, we started late a bit, please show us support :)
    Hashir Hassan
    I wanted to try one of these couple of weeks ago but reviews were so bad that I cancelled. Anyone tried one of these?
    Shemtov Yogi
    Thank you for such amazing list!
    Pat Miolan
    Thank you for putting this together! All these are new to me, which is a great thing. I've been on the lookout for such tools recently. Is there a way we can save this post over here? I'm not aware.
    Ray Paradise
    Thank you. Very helpful ...
    Gurkaran Singh
    With so many advanced AI headshot generators out there, finding the perfect one can be like hunting for the rarest Pokémon in a digital jungle! Time to catch 'em all... the best headshots, that is! 📸✨
    Michael
    Thank you for sharing these useful tools. Another tool https://www.zebracat.ai/ that can create high-impact marketing videos simply by providing text prompts, scripts, or blog posts is available.
    Melissa Sugar
    Thanks for sharing this comprehensive list. I was looking into AI profile photo apps today. I wasn’t impressed with any of the apps I stumbled upon. I’m eager to try your recommendations.
    Manpreet Singh
    I would like to add https://quickheadshots.com. You will find the quality of generation and "likeness" quite high vs the competition. Disclosure: I am the founder.