• Subscribe
  • Potential new venture? ask the community for advice

Razi
    6 replies
    Hey guys, I am tinkering with a new idea, which I think has a potential to scale. I am working on a platform where users can find what the new trends are and what currently going viral on TikTok. I am fully aware TikTok has its own methods of identifying new trends and viral content circulating. However, I have discovered after conducting thorough research and practically going down a rabbit hole that the method isn’t very clear and accurate on what new trends are actually going viral. TikTok tends to show the content that has garnered a large number of views since inception of that trend, rather than how trends are constantly changing on daily basis. This platform will be for users who want to breakout on TikTok or just starting out but aren’t sure where to start from. We will integrate AI in use, which will conduct thorough research on what is currently going viral and depending on what niche a user would like to breakout in, it would suggest the relevant trends. I am asking your feedback back on this. Let me know what you think. You guys can’t roast me lol on this. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Replies

Roosevelt Byrd
    People always want to stay ahead of trends, and if your platform can deliver that faster than TikTok’s own tools, it could really take off.
    Zoya Francis
    Cool idea! You could also add tips on how to adapt trends to fit different niches. That way, creators can jump on trends but still stay authentic.
    Ella Reyes
    Sounds like a useful tool for content creators! Maybe you could add a historical trend tracker so users can see how trends evolve over time.
    Henry Collins
    I think it’s a great idea! A lot of people struggle to keep up with TikTok trends, especially in specific niches. AI suggestions would make it super helpful
    Alicia Klein
    This sounds promising! TikTok’s trending system can be confusing, so having a platform that tracks trends would be valuable, especially for new creators.
    Owen Perry
    Love the concept! AI powered insights could really give smaller creators an edge. Maybe include a feature for tracking regional or industry specific trends too.