• Subscribe
  • The tool that can help to protect your intellectual property

Julia Doronina
    8 replies
    Hello everyone! We are planning to launch a platform that can help with IPP (intellectual property protection). Could you share please, you have IP in your projects/startups/companies? Share in comments please, what exactly do you have and how you protect it right now?

Replies

Daniel Baum
    We always try to contractually agree to protect IP but for an early stage startup, its kinda hard to actually prioritize protection. Speed of build becomes the priority
    Lee Lenka
    Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. Nerdle
    LiteBlue USPS
    really very ipressive thing
    LiteBlue USPS
    Utility, Design, or Plant) protect inventions and improvements to existing inventions. Trademarks: Are words, names, symbols, devices, and/or use images that are applied to products or used in connection with goods or services to identify their source. https://www.costco-ess.com/
    Taylor sorenson
    IPP can be very useful and effective. During Utah property repair, we had seen many people are looking for a property protection. I wish you a success.
    Pankaj Kumar
    Yes I may help to get IPRs in India
    Reaction Last
    Incase you need any help regarding property maintenance London you can visit lgc