• Subscribe
  • What ruins your day? And how can you overcome it?

There's always any problem you need to solve. (Thank god) ----- As for me, my day is ruined when I wake up late, like after 7 am. 😅 The solution is pretty simple (setting an alarm clock) but is too drastic sometimes. Could anybody come up with any gentle method of waking up? ----- Let's take this discussion as a place where people complain 😀 about some things and you can inspire, and maybe you will come up with a possible product. 🙂

Replies

Syed Arsalan Amin
    Too much sleep. Wake up same time every day, use alarm if needed. Body gets used to waking at that time.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @arslanaut Creating routine is crucial but everything depends on the day. Some days are more difficult than others if I sleep the same amount of time, the gained energy is not equal then.
    I've found that forcing myself to do something active in the morning (like a run, a long walk, a session at the gym, ...) REALLY improves my focus during the rest of the day. Initially, I refused to do it because I kept thinking "I could use this time for work instead, and be more productive", but I then realised it was the actual opposite.
    @gabriele_mazzola So for you, it is sport right? :) I think that I am the same because you prepared yourself with something hard :D
    Azra Memisevic
    @gabriele_mazzola I totally get where you're coming from. Starting my day with yoga is my thing, you know? It sets such a great vibe for the whole day, so pure and refreshing. But man, keeping up with it can be tough sometimes. I mean, there's that little voice saying, "Hey, get to work, start ticking off those tasks early!" because, let's face it, I'm all about that morning hustle.
    Lisa Steingold
    I set my alarm with a spotify birds chirping track so that I wake up a little more gently. It does help. And on the days I have to be at gym by 7am I wake up with my favorite dance track to get me going.
    @lisa_steingold1 is your dance track available publicly? 😅 Or if you have fave YouTube workouts, please share. I usually exercise like that.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Last-minute task requests that are as simple as breathing 😂
    Henry Habib
    Nothing and no one can ruin my day, and nothing and no one should. I know it's hard, but I owe it to myself not to be affected by setbacks that can derail my mood 😊
    @henry_habib how are you able to be so balanced? :D
    Ena Gluhakovic
    Rude people ruin my day. How I overcome it? Well I try to be extra nice and sarcastic to them, and hope they fell ashamed
    @ena_gluhakovic Fan of sarcasm :D Met too :) It is better to surround yourself with people that do not bring you down.
    @busmark_w_nika this is exactly what happened to me today. Woke up 1.5 hours late and was immediately pissed off.
    @busmark_w_nika I want to start my mornings more productively like walk, exercise, I think this way I can set the pace for my day.
    @mehtab__faiz do you practice any sport now?
    @mehtab__faiz so when?
    Artem Konovalov 💎
    The lack of coffee!
    @mattisssa are you neurotic without coffee? :D
    Shemtov Yogi
    Unexpected technical issues ruin my day
    QING LI
    Great topic, Nika! For me, a day can be ruined when unexpected bugs or tech issues pop up right before a deadline. To overcome this, I try to maintain a proactive approach with thorough testing and a strong support system. Also, staying organized with a good project management tool helps a lot. As for waking up, I found that using a smart light that gradually increases brightness works wonders for a gentler wake-up! 😊
    Milli Sen
    Same... waking up late
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Lack of coffee for sure😂
    @keith_kadima_digital How many coffees per day are ideal? :D
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Depends on the mood, I have minimum 2 in the morning and then maybe another 1 or 2 throughout the day😉
    Gurkaran Singh
    Waking up late can definitely throw off the day! Have you tried setting up a sunrise simulation alarm clock? It's like having a gentle nudge from nature to start your day right! 🌅 #RiseAndShineTechStyle
    Michael
    Unproductive meetings ruin my day by wasting time and causing frustration. I ensure every meeting has a clear agenda, defined objectives and only necessary participants. By implementing these hacks ultimately improves my overall day.
    Walt Wu
    After spending half an hour in the morning planning my day’s work, an important someone told me, “I have a plan, let’s…”