• Subscribe
  • What was the last book you stayed up too late reading?

Indu Thangamuthu
    38 replies
    Mine is 'Kafka on the Shore' by Murakami๐Ÿ˜

Replies

Brenna Donoghue
    Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow... is what I stayed up too late last night reading!
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @brenna_donoghue New read to me! Will definitely look into it! Thanks for introducing me to the book!
    Max Burns
    This article is really amazing. Thanks for the sharing. https://www.ballsportspro.com/pickleball-exercises/
    Yepyep nonor
    Reminiscences of a Stock Operator...His life was full of ups and downs.He is worth learning from me, but there are some bad things I should not learn from him.
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @yepyep_nonor Nice... I believe every life is the same. I beleive there's something good in everyone to be learned.
    The psychology of money. Great book.
    Balkrishna Karma
    "Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike". His journey is filled with ups and downs. I thoroughly enjoy reading it.
    Josip Grubesa
    Free to choose by Milton Friedman
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @grubi Sounds new to me! Will look into it. Thanks! At what time of your life did you read it that it sticks with you till now?
    Sergey Potikhanov
    Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
    Sergey Potikhanov
    @indu_thangamuthu Cool! Did you read it before or after my reply?
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @sergeypotikhanov I read it in my college days. ๐Ÿ˜‡ But as you reminded it, it also filled my Sunday slot. ๐Ÿ˜
    Nuno Reis
    I am pretty sure it was "1984" by Geoge Orwell. There is no way I could drop the book during Winston's imprisonment :(
    Nuno Reis
    @indu_thangamuthu That is great! I loved it, you get to feel all the emotions the characters aren't alloowed to :) You're in for a good time
    Richard Gao
    When I was really young, probably Silverwing by Kenneth Oppel
    Carter Michael
    Currently reading The Toll, the third book in its series. Quite good and big recommendation.
    Natalie Evanson
    The Woman in the Window
    Indu Thangamuthu
    How many times have you read the book, @olatz_urrutia ?
    Olatz Urrutia
    @indu_thangamuthu hahahha good question! Well, 2 times in spanish and 2 times in English, and this is the 3rd time
    Olatz Urrutia
    @indu_thangamuthu yeap... it's a yearly must this on + pide and prejudice (normally the last is for Christmas, not sure why but it's kind of my tradition)