• Subscribe
  • Which book has had the greatest impact on you?

Balkrishna Karma
    16 replies
    The book that had a significant impact on me is Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari. It prompted me to challenge my perspectives and transformed the way I perceive the world.

Replies

Doğukan Tezcan
    Alice in Wonderland
    Balkrishna Karma
    @dogukan_tezcan Very interesting. Can you please elaborate more on this?
    Matthias Strafinger
    The mom test -> really teaches you valuable lessons on how to conduct an interview. Especially if you are in the idea validation phase, this is gold.
    Balkrishna Karma
    @matthias_strafinger Have heard a lot about this book. After your recommendation, will surely give it a read. Thanks for sharing
    Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    I didn't even read Rich Dad Poor Dad, but later I found out that its author, Robert, is a scammer!
    Sapiens is a game-changer. It made me question everything and see the world from a fresh perspective. Thanks for sharing your experience with this incredible book!
    Surrounded by idiots of Thomas Erikson :D
    Akshat Jain
    So Good They Can't Ignore You : Forced me to rethink how I look at career growth, and to do away with what we've been told since our childhood to just 'follow your passion'
    Craig Goodwin
    Jim Collins - Good to Great
    Shaur ul Asar
    The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho & How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
    Yeshwanth Reddy K
    hooked and Atomic habits Both are masterpieces
    Hannah Griffin
    Deep Creek by Pam Houston
    Valorie Jones
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    Personally, it would be "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. For my business, it would be "The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail" by Clayton Christensen. The later should be required reading for new tech startups (and most businesses in general).