• Subscribe
  • Who is launching this week? Show yourself!

Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
    35 replies
    Share your product link in the comments, and add your favorite emoji to it!

Replies

Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
    I will go first! We are launching a chatbot for competitor analysis: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... 🦉
    Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    @mary_rumyantzeva Pythia World sounds like a valuable tool. 🚀 I'll definitely check it out. Best of luck with your launch!
    Julija Udodova
    @mary_rumyantzeva I came across Pythia World while scrolling through the Meander, and let me tell you that got my attention! All the best for the launch to you 🪄
    Abdal Yousef
    We are launching JaevesAI, a Content & Marketing AI Copilot for creating all kind of Content. It features AI text, STT, TTS, image, code generators, chatbot and AI Vision for image recognition in 30+ languages: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Abdal Yousef
    @karthik_tatikonda, thank you 🙏🏻 I wish you and the whole team at LaunchPedia the best success. Your guides, workbooks and resource lists are great ;-)
    Karthik Tatikonda
    Thanks for your kind words @abdalyousef man 🤗 Glad to hear that!
    the king
    The suspense is building – who is stepping into the spotlight this week? Show yourself and let the excitement unfold! We're ready and eager to see what remarkable launch or announcement is on the horizon. The stage is yours – reveal the magic!
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Best of luck guys!
    James Will
    Best of luck everyone.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Mary Following your launch, Looking forward to your launch success ( : . I'm launching on 2 months hopefully ( :
    Alina Smirnova
    All the best to this week's launches!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Hi Mary, I am planning to launch in january.
    Asim Javed
    We will be launching Circler.io - Please take a look at it, and share your feedback. Thank you
    Roger Mendoza
    Good Luck to all! Nice Job on the launch.
    Kuan-hsun Huang
    We'll be releasing it on the 20th, so come on out and show your support!
    Sophia Williams
    We've integrated AI to make the process of finding backlinks, analyzing keywords, and extracting emails not just faster, but smarter.
    Robert Williams
    Hey Mary! Your Pythia World sounds like a game-changer in the world of competitor analysis. Super excited to check it out and learn more about the insights it can unravel. Best of luck with your launch! Here's to hitting those Product Hunt heights! #LaunchingSoon #ProductHuntAdventures
    Annie Chopra
    Showing up!! Hi🙌🏼 so excited (and nervous??)
    Asim Javed
    We are eager to launch our Bookkeeping AI Assistant, Circler.io
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    Hello folks 👋 We are launching Percept pixel on Saturday. Hopefully gives all of you time to tinker :) https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Image cdn ++ Transformations, background removal, grey tone Also given this time of the year generous free usage + referrals Performance and productivity on steroids Do notify yourselves and try it out 😃
    next to next week😅
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Not this week but in a couple of months. Anyone want to join a closed beta?